What is it worth to you, as an online marketer, to add new names to your e-list?
My friend Fred Gleeck -- one of the top experts on selling information on the Internet -- estimates that your e-list has the potential to generate sales of up to $1 ... per name ... per month.
That means every thousand names you add to your e-list could put another 12 grand in your pocket - year after year after year.
So you can imagine how impressed I was when another colleague, D.C., told me he added 1,500 new names to his list ... in just a couple of weeks.
But I was even more impressed when he told me what it cost him to acquire those names:
Zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada.
Not one thin dime.
How can that be possible?
“I had zero out-of-pocket expenditures, because I acquired those names without renting opt-in lists or paying for online ads,” said D.C.
“Instead, my existing list members passed my marketing messages on to their friends, colleagues, and associates - at no cost to me!”
D.C., of course, is talking about what is potentially the most cost-effective and profitable method of building your e-list - and acquiring new online customers - in the known universe: viral marketing.
And now I want to show you how to duplicate D.C.´s success ... and double or triple the size of your e-list in record time ... if you will let me.
Find a great product? Tell your friends!
“Viral marketing” is a new name for an old marketing method: word of mouth marketing.
In the old days, before the Web, the best, most cost-effective way to build your business was “word of mouth” advertising - having happy customers tell their friends, neighbors, and relatives about your great store, product, or service.
There are two factors that make word-of-mouth advertising work so well.
The first is that prospects are coming to you based on referrals from people they know and trust.
So they are much more likely to buy from you -- because they trust the recommendation their friend or colleague has given them.
For instance, when you first have kids and need a pediatrician, you don´t look in the Yellow Pages under “pediatrician.”
You ask your next-door neighbor for the name of the doctor she takes her kids to ... and you go to him, without really knowing much about him, simply because he is a “word of mouth” referral from a trusted source.
The second advantage of word of mouth marketing is that it´s dirt cheap ... literally the most cost-effective type of advertising on the planet.
Your happy customers tell others about you ... without charging you a fee for doing so.
You get those leads and sales without cold calling, telemarketing, newspaper advertising, or any other form of paid advertising.
So your cost per lead ... or cost per order ... is as close to zero as you can get.
Watch your online sales explode!
“Viral marketing” is simply “word of mouth” marketing -- done on the Internet instead of offline.
In viral marketing, you proactively devise ways to encourage your prospects and customers to tell other people they know about you ...
... and to give those acquaintances the link to your Web site, e-zine sign-up form, landing page, or wherever you want them sent.
But how does viral marketing work? What viral marketing campaigns have achieved stellar results? What is needed to convince busy Internet users to take the time to pass your information on to the people they know?
The secrets to breakthrough viral marketing online are revealed in my new e-book, created in collaboration with my long-time co-author Kim Stacey, Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online.
Now you can download those proven viral marketing techniques ... and use them risk-free for the next 3 months.
Just click here now to get started:
FREE viral marketing tip
In Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online, we reveal dozens of the most innovative and effective viral marketing methods and campaigns ever devised.
But to get you started, here's the most basic, simplest viral marketing technique - and you can start using it today:
At the end of your outgoing e-mail marketing messages, below your signature, add the following P.S.:
P.S. Feel free to forward this special offer to your friends and colleagues. They will thank you for it - and so will I!
Studies show that as many as 81% of recipients, when told to pass the e-mail marketing message to others, will forward it to at least one other person they know - nearly doubling your distribution at zero added cost!
Of course, this is just the tip of the viral marketing iceberg - and you'll find dozens of more sophisticated viral marketing techniques in Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online.
Double or triple the reach of your online promotions with viral marketing -- once difficult, now easy!
In my new program, Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online, I share with you proven, utterly pragmatic methods you can use to quickly and easily add thousands ... even tens of thousands ... of new names to your e-list ... starting in as little as 90 days!
- Viral marketing helps you build strong Internet marketing businesses ten ways. Page 15.
- The top 7 viral marketing techniques for creating a flood of unique visitors to your Web site or landing page. Page 48.
- Build your personal and business networks into the thousands with a viral marketing "mega-hub." Page 18.
- How the BBC used an "alternate reality" game to get more than a million teenage girls to visit its site every month. Page 30.
- 3 easy steps to getting your customers to eagerly and actively "spread the word" about your site, your product, and your business to all of their friends and neighbors. Page 50.
- Viral marketing secrets from beyond the grave! Page 7.
- How Fred Gleeck built an e-list of 50,000 eager online buyers with the world's simplest viral marketing technique - giving away free content as a downloadable PDF file. Page 42.
- Vastly underused viral marketing technique can tap into buyer's emotions. And all you need to get started is a tape recorder. Page 48.
- "Word of mouth" advertising guru George Silverman's 11 secrets for viral marketing success online. Page 21.
- 7-point checklist ensures that your viral marketing campaign has all the key elements needed for success. Leave even one out and you're doomed to failure. Page 27.
- Get your viral message in front of tens of thousands of potential customers at virtually no cost with PR on the Web. Page 39.
- How a "subservient chicken" helped Burger King support its brand message with a fun, low-cost viral marketing campaign. Page 8.
- Writing articles and giving them to e-zine publishers one at a time to get some exposure and traffic? Here are 4 sites where you can submit your articles to thousands of e-zine publishers with the click of a mouse - exponentially increasing your reach and traffic. Page 38.
- 4 rules for building your list and generating traffic by spreading stories, tips, ideas, and even jokes around on the Web. Page 43.
- Expand your personal network of contacts on the Internet through these special Web sites. Page 53.
- Avoid viral marketing's "hidden dangers." Page 24.
- The 7 "best practices" for viral marketing online. Ignore them at your peril. Page 45.
- How a viral marketing campaign can easily triple your online sales. Page 21.
- Turn your story-telling abilities and personal experiences into a viral marketing goldmine. Page 46.
- What Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes can teach you about generating massive buzz with viral marketing. Page 37.
- A proven technique for producing viral marketing ideas. Page 44.
- Virtually unknown pop band uses viral marketing to generate 2.5 million downloads of their new music video - and gets invited to perform on both Good Morning America and The Tonight Show as a result. Page 11.
- Affiliate marketing: the "lazy person's way" to spread the word about your product: let your affiliates do it for you. Page 39.
- The 7 most successful viral marketing formats. Benchmark data from MarketingSherpa says these viral promotions are working best today. Page 53.
- Does sex sell? Of course it does! Playboy "virtual barmaid" generates 10 million hits in 28 days. Page 31.
- 5 ways to measure results from your viral marketing campaigns. Page 49.
- Best word-of-mouth and viral marketing books ... Web sites ... interactive ad agencies ... case studies ... e-newsletters ... associations ... membership sites ... sample campaigns ... and even more resources to get you started. Page 55.
- 7 incredibly easy ways to build viral marketing capabilities into virtually any Web site you own or operate. Page 34.
- Microsoft's "virtual jars of honey" attracted hordes of eager Halo 2 players - and made the launch of Xbox a huge winner. Page 29.
- And so much more....
Best of all, you don't need a large staff or a big marketing budget to create your own incredibly profitable viral marketing campaigns. Remember, viral marketing is just about the least costly marketing you can do - online or offline!
To order your copy of Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
How to save time and money online
Sure, you could spend endless hours surfing the Internet - attempting to locate and identify today's most powerful viral marketing campaigns and techniques ... and analyzing what makes them work, and how to apply them to your Internet marketing business.
Or you can pay $3,000 to $5,000 to attend one of the many Internet Marketing Boot Camps being conducted around the country each month ... although I must warn you, the speakers at most of these events don't really cover much about viral marketing.
But you won't pay $3,000 or $1,000 or even $100 to put Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online to work in your business generating leads by the bushel for you.
That's because my Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online e-book is yours for just $39 ... less than what you'd pay for dinner for two in a nice restaurant.
You get the best of my quarter of a century of accumulated experience and tested methods in lead generation ... for less than I charge clients for just 5 minutes of my time!
If you know business, you know that's a great deal.
And unlike other marketing consultants, ad agencies, and copywriters, I DO guarantee your success with Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online.
Because you can....
Use it risk-free for 90 days
That's right. If, after reviewing Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online, you don't add thousands of new names to your e-list with low-cost viral marketing ... or you are dissatisfied for any other reason (or for no reason at all) ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll refund your $39 payment in full. No questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
And guess what? You don't even have to send the book back to get your refund! You can keep Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online with my compliments ... my way of saying "thanks" for giving these proven viral marketing methods a fair try in your Internet business.
So, what are you waiting for?
In 90 days or sooner, you could be on your way to building the huge, responsive e-list that could lead to your:
- Achieving total financial independence.
- Quitting the 9-to-5 rat race.
- Being your own boss.
- Making thousands of dollars a week in your online business.
- Earning a great living by "working" from home just a few hours a day.
- Even becoming an Internet millionaire!
To order Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Since Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online is an e-book, you can download it almost immediately after you order, and start mastering these proven viral marketing techniques literally within a few minutes from now.
And, since the program is a downloadable PDF file, there's no shipping and handling charges of any kind - and no wait to get it.
Even better, order Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online today and you get, absolutely FREE, a second bonus e-book -- Online Marketing That Works (list price: $29).
In this 47-page guide to Internet marketing, you'll discover:
- 8 affordable ways to drive traffic to your Web site. Page 12.
- How to break into your prospect's "e-mail inner circle." Page 6.
- 27 tips for writing e-mail marketing messages that work. Starts on page 33.
- How to write, publish, and distribute your own e-newsletter ... and do it in less than 2 hours a month. Page 9.
- The 10 steps to outrageous online marketing success. Page 3.
- How I built my e-list from 3,000 names to 53,000 names in just 6 weeks for less than $1,000. Page 15.
- How to help search engines find your Web site. Page 18.
- Converting leads to sales with the "online conversion" strategy. Page 27.
- Most common Web site mistakes - and how to avoid them. Page 42.
- And more....
So what are you waiting for? To order Ultimate Secrets of Viral Marketing Online ... and get your FREE Bonus e-book ... just click below now: